Thus let’s explore the possibilities to transform the real estate development to “Sustainable” real estate development with Krrrish Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) blocks – A Sustainable Alternative.
- Efficiently using energy, water, and other resources
- Protecting occupant health and improving employee productivity along with
- Reducing waste, pollution and environmental degradation
Mentioned below are the Seven Criteria’s to Qualify for a LeedCertification :
- Implement Erosion & Sedimentation Control to reduce negative effects on water and air quality.
- Ensure fundamental building elements and systems are designed , installed and calibrated to operate as intended.
- Establish the minimum level of energy efficiency for the proposed building and systems.
- Employ ChloroFluoro carbon Reduction in HVAC & R Equipment to reduce ozone depletion.
- Facilitate the reduction of waste generated by building occupants and disposed of in landfills by ensuring storing and collection of recyclables.
- Establish minimum indoor air quality (IAQ) performance to prevent indoor air quality problems in the building , thus contributing to the comfort and well –being of the occupants.
- Minimize exposure of building occupants , indoor surfaces and ventilation air distribution system to Environmental Tobacco Smoke ( ETS )
- Reduce consumption of Air Conditioners
- Aim for Eco-friendly housing
- Plan & grow more trees around your house
- Plan the construction in such a way to reduce the equipment needs
- Try to reduce the usage of fossil fuels
- Use a staircase instead of an elevator where ever possible
- Use light weight organic material and not synthetic materials, since they not only consume less energy in manufacturing but also, help to save the recurring cost of electricity